Welcome to Vibrational Acupuncture. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help you on your journey to health restoration. We are here to help you with your physical, mental and even spiritual goals.
We will begin our first session with a discussion of what your goals are. Some people come to our office for acute pain or acute discomfort relief (acute neck/back/shoulder pain, sports injury, migraines) and their goals are to be feel better fast and it is their only concern. Some people come in ready to work on chronic symptoms that keep plaguing them (digestive issues, chronic pain, hormone imbalances, anxiety, etc.) and they want acute relief as well as guidance & prevention so symptoms don’t come back. Still others come in for physical & energetic “tune-ups” to prevent dis-ease, relax, receive guidance and connection. And, of course, some come for all of the above.
During our private consultation we will go over your current health concerns as well as your pertinent health history. This gives you the opportunity to express any concerns or questions you may have. We will also discuss what treatment options are available here and which ones might be utilized to help you.
To get information from your body we may use the following during your session:
- Tongue diagnosis
- Energetic Pulse diagnosis
- Applied Kinesiology testing (manual muscle testing) on organ points of the body (QRA)
- Blood/Urine/Saliva test reports if you have done prior testing
- Abdominal palpation
- Auricular (Ear) Diagnosis (probing auricular acu points
Treatment usually follows after the consultation
It is important however to remember that healing is a process which usually takes multiple treatments to help most conditions and there are many variables. This could be anywhere from 1-15 treatments for acute conditions depending on your constitution and the conditions being treated. Sometimes it is necessary to come in for treatment 1-3 visits per week to get the best and fastest results. In general, acute conditions are quicker to treat than long-standing chronic ones BUT there may be factors influencing your healing abilities. Some of these factors can be chronic inflammation due to digestive weaknesses, hormone imbalances, your diet, nutritional deficiencies, circulatory interference fields (IF’s) and past traumas (physical & emotional). A potential treatment plan is discussed with you during the initial intake.
Please fill out the INTAKE FORMS BEFORE coming in for your first visit as you can take your time with the questions and be more thorough. Below are the forms which need to be completed:
- It is good to have something to eat about an hour or 2 before your treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow access to areas below the elbows and knees.
- We ask that you refrain from wearing any perfumes or scented oils within the clinic. Many patients, including pregnant women and those undergoing radiation and chemotherapy are very sensitive to fragrances.
- Silence is golden! Keep in mind that there will be others in the office receiving treatments. Please turn your cellphones off when entering the clinic and be respectful of those around you who have come to relax and renew as you have.
- If possible, set aside time after your treatment to rest.
We require 24 hour notice if you are unable to make your set appointment. A fee of $50 will be charged for missed appointments and late cancellations.